From the Desk of Natasia:
Natasia's Shopping List
by Natasia Minners
Iíve been noticing that one of my favorite stores has having a sale for all occasions. Petsmart has had a summer sale, an anniversary sale, a spring sale and so on. My humans have been pretty good about purchasing things from these sales, but the latest Petsmart sale is very important and I have composed a shopping list for them just in case they might forget something I need (perish the thought!).
Things I Need From the Petsmart Back to School Sale (AKA: Fall Sale)
1. A scratch pad - pretty self explanatory
2. Fancy Feast Canned Cat Food for mealtimes - a full kitty is a content kitty who will be capable of learning so much more this school year
3. Spoons or catlery for my Fancy Feast Canned Food
4. Temptations Treats - to snack on during cramming sessions
5. Feather toy - for exercise and health
6. Catnip bubbles for science project
8. Fresh Step Scoopable - a kitty needs her toilet paper to keep her fresh
9. Catnip - a little nip goes a long way
For more of Natasia's wisdom, visit the From the Desk of Natasia Archives!